Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

6 YRS OF HAPPINESS

HIYA!!
WARNING- This is not anything related to fashion
Yesterday as in nov 27 i celebrated my love anniversary....yes 6 yrs back i gave my positive answer to the guy who is inseparable to me ryt now. we laugh we smile we kiss we fight we irritate we endure we quarrel yet we love eachother like crazy people...i;m so happy to be with him.... so we didnt do much of big celebration as another big celebration is yet to come in 10 days...  i want to share my happiness with you......and blessing would be appreciated....













MY GRANNY.....love her....




hahahah we are alwz like this wen we are with eachother....




without the make up......only a lipstick lol..

































 thts it....off to celebrate my helpers bday.....will keep a pic of it till then take care.....spread love...

15 comments:

  1. thats a nice one congratulations and stay tight forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. god bless ur relation khusbu...
    may ur bond get stronger wid every single second

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post, happy anniversary.

    I just found your cool blog, wanna follow each other? I'm Tereza from http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/ I hope you do :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHW, these pictures are so cute <3!
    Love you blog, I follow, hugs.
    http://carolinesfashionaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you seem so happy....happy anniversary and god bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You & your story! God bless you and congratulations X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!i want to wish you to be happy forever n after same in these pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on 6 years! What an accomplishment. Relationships are hard, but boy would I never trade it for anything else! It's just so wonderful to know someone loves you...

    Emilie
    www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and the cake looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the 6 years and hope there are many more filled with happiness :)

    btw it would make me really happy if u checked out my blog its http://khloegold.blogspot.com/
    and I follow back

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you))!
    Let's follow each other with Google Friend connect and Bloglovin'))

    Just let me know if you want!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! The cake looks very nice. Have a lovely week. <3<3

    ReplyDelete