Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

KISS TO MY FOLLOWERS

HEY GORGEOUS....
how is evryone???i hope u are gr8...this week has been very good for meh as i've got many followers at least compared to before and i have many fans in lookbook too tht too compared to before...wen i say many i dont literally mean many its just its been increasing comparatively...so kisses to all my followers....and if u;ve been following and i haven't followed back u can just comment saying followed and i'll make sure i follow back....i can do at least tht much to my lovely followers....ok i did mention about my coverage thing in nepal fashion bloggers ryt???? thts happening tomorrow and im exicted...and im quite nervous too as im a very bad poser...i just stand still infront of camera lol....anyway so today I along with other blogger who is also my stylist for the photoshoot tomorrow went for lil shopping to choose dress for tomorrow.... so this is what i wore















I wore this white pant...and wearing anything white in our country is not very good idea because of its unpredictable weather and  the pollution and of course the water which turn white into yellow after some wash..lol... anyway i was in bike with my boy and suddenly i could feel some drops of water in my face....and i was like NO WAY.....i was literally praying "god plz dont make it rain"...and guess what??
..... god listened to meh and thnk god it didnt rain or else it would be another fashion faux pas.......anyways...i wore this white pant white my varsity jacket or baseball jacket whatever u call it......and my ankle lenght wedge boots....and i didnt add any accesories to it coz i felt it looks better with no accesories...if u think it could be teamed with any accesories let me know and let me know wht could be teames with it...hoping for replies....... anyway thts all for now and wish me luck for my shoot tomorrow....till then take care......

22 comments:

  1. Hey hun yar doing a great job!!! Kip it up lol!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    You have a great blog! Of course, you have a new follower! I followed you.
    Hope you visit my blog and if you like, follow me too :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the jacket makes you look badass, especially in the first picture. I don't think your poses are bad, maybe you should search a book about drawing figurines for fashion designer and copy/emulate some figurines' poses! Thanks god for the weather... Me, I've a hat that can't be worn under rain or it is destroyed, the result being I almost never get to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is an amazing look!
    Have a look at my blog and if you like it why dont we follow each other?
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos!
    Yo look great :)

    xoxo
    http://ningyoufashionhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment in my blog, I like your blog too. You have great style, love this look. Love your jacket.It´s great to have new followers. I´m following you in GFC, don´t forget to follow me back dear.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry hun you're going to do great!We are going to be there with you all along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit! thank you for the lovely comment! i am following you back :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love varsity jacket, and you nailed it :) nice combination of colors :)


    wild and fierce

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sporty jacket and your boots! <3
    always following :)

    xx,
    http://www.christiebluee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty. I have subbed u xx
    http://fashionbeautybug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really want a letterman jacket just like yours. it's really cute. and it can be paired up with a lot of things. i LOVE your booties/wedges too.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey yuh look great n best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool shoes! i love wedges too! it goes well in every outfit!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOOOOOVE your shoes.. Looks AHmmaaazing.. I actually love the whole outfit..

    Lovely blog hun, want to follow each other??

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh girl I love your Letterman's jacket! I used to have one when I was little, it was Mickey Mouse! and I really want one again. Very inspiring thanks.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are absolutely gorgeous. are you a model? you should be if you're not. i am your new fan, and love your blog. following with bloglovin'

    will be back.

    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your pants, what a great shape and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit, your shoes also rock and you are really beautiful! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete