Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

THANK YOU

HEY THERE READERS...
 I went to this photoshoot for NFB and it went quite well....i wanted to show u guys behind the scenes of the session but guess what???i forgot to take my camera...lol...Tht was my first tym i forgot to carry my camera...REGRET...anyway to make up for it i would want to show some pictures of those people for whom i would like to dedicate a big THANK YOU note....so here it is.. i would like to thank all the people who helped meh..
firstly my dearest friend SHASTIKA for been there for meh through out...love u honey..


AND the admin of NFB also my stylist...SANNA GURUNG for everything...from makeup to the beautiful clothes u choose and the poses....and not to forget for bearing my stiffness....thank you so much for creating such a friendly and comfortable environment....and for having gr8 level of patience and teaching me poses even after me being the baddest poser....and seriously u are one of the nicest person i've met...kisses..






and ya not to forget my photographer DOLKER.. once again for bearing my stifness(lol)...and helping me and seriously not laughing at me wen u wanted to (caught ya)...heheheh





and this post is also dedicated to my fans in lookbook....thank you so much for fanning me...tht means a lot.. and  i wanted to post my favourite pictures of them but seriously it was very hard for me to choose only one as all of their pictures were great...so i'm posting the most hyped pictures of them....

                                                                        ADELE H




                                                                         ANN O




                                                                              ANNA A





                                                                            ANNE K






                                                                    BIANCA SAMANTHA B





                                                               CARLOS V





                                                             CARMELA A





                                                                 CHARMAINE D




                                                                       CJHEY D





                                                                      CROMWELL V





                                                                   DALZ S





                                                                           DAYA D





                                                                      DOLKAR M





                                                                EMMANUELLA OR J





                                                                             ERIKA P





                                                                       ERIKA T





                                                                      JADER A  





                                                                         JESSIE I





                                                                            JM L





                                                                          JULIE ANN L





                                                                       KATHERINE A





                                                                           KAYRE M





                                                                 KRISSEL ANGELA A





                                                                               LET S





                                                                           LOYS P






                                                                           MEGAN L



                                                                           MEL K





                                                                       MICHELLE M





                                                                         NERGIZ T





                                                                        NICOLE W





                                                                        PINKY B





                                                                        PALMU G





                                                                             ROMMEL B





                                                                               SALOMEY D





                                                                         SAPHIRA T





                                                                           SHANG S





                                                                             SUNUK R





                                                                            TIM R





                                                                          WABEL A...

AND not to forget my fans with no photo

CLAIRE SERENO...
CHELIE VIRTUDEZ
CARMELLO MONTALBO
GEORGE WILLIS
FASHION BY HE
TUYU SHRESTHA


last but not the least i would like to thank worldlink for their surprisingly fast internet for making this possible.....thank you evryone god bless u all...... TAKE CARE..
XOXO...

47 comments:

  1. That was a very long post.Besides.
    Thank you so much for featuring me.BTW you forgot to mention tasneem & dolka as our admins too.
    & honey don't you dare underestimate yourself.You're good just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweetheart for having me in your blog...
    :)
    and indeed you missed out Tasneem.. trio admin! :)

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very nice from you, thanks for sharing their style and thanks for following my blog. I´m following you in GFC honey. Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I was rolling down through your blog. To my amusement I saw my picture(lol). hehe Thanx for having my pictures in one of your best. I hope you did the best in photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics!!!!amazing blog !!! i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course we can follow each others, I start, wait for you to follow me back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Thnks for following me, it's cool to have a follower from Nepal!

    I'm following you too know.

    xoxo
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following- of course I follow back :) Your blog is full of inspirations!
    xoxo Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'm your followers, as I promissed!
    First of all thanks for ur sweet comment on my blog, and of course thx also for following!!!

    ur blog is cute!!!

    xo :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey - nice blog - I am following you now :) Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post of collection. I so love the Anne O's shoes :)

    Following you now :) thanks for following me :) enjoy

    http://senyoritalakwachera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you really are friendly to your fans, i love it <3


    nice blog btw, i'm following you now!
    hope you Follow me back dear <3
    thanks for the comment on my blog!



    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos!
    Thanks for your comment I also follow you!

    Bss
    vistetedeseda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your blog,it's awesome!
    I follow you dear,and we can follow each other if you want :)
    Car
    http://waytheby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the showcase, I'm following back ; )

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...traigo
    sangre
    de
    la
    tarde
    herida
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    COMPARTIENDO ILUSION
    STYLESCRAP

    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...




    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE HÁLITO DESAYUNO CON DIAMANTES TIFÓN PULP FICTION, ESTALLIDO MAMMA MIA, TOQUE DE CANELA ,STAR WARS, CARROS DE FUEGO, MEMORIAS DE AFRICA , CHAPLIN MONOCULO NOMBRE DE LA ROSA, ALBATROS GLADIATOR, ACEBO CUMBRES BORRASCOSAS, ENEMIGO A LAS PUERTAS, CACHORRO, FANTASMA DE LA OPERA, BLADE RUUNER ,CHOCOLATE Y CREPUSCULO 1 Y2.

    José
    Ramón...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your lovely comments dear! Now, follow you too!!! If you want, we can also follow each other on LOOKBOOK ;)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the photos. nice post. and thanks for following my blog :) ♥

    xoxo

    jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello beautiful, beautiful pictures and precious space if you like the poetry I invite you to my new space poetic breeze.
    a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everybodys individual style! So different but each so interesting and unique =)

    Kirsty xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wooo! Amazing outfits :) Thanks for your lovely coment! Kisses from spain!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aww thanks so much! This is really awsome post, thankyou also for being my fan :-D <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful second photo (from the shoot?), and inspiring outfits of your fans... Though I only remember Carlos, Dalz, Anna H. as names, so I'd have to slide back up to verbalize my preferences!

    ReplyDelete
  24. honey...THANKYOU SO much for featuring me on your blog!
    of course i'll follow you back
    BIG LOVE
    http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for your comment. I will follow you.

    http://minimalisticme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great outfits, I really like your blog :)
    Check out mine, hope you will follow :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG!! so many stylish people...LOVE each one of those outfits :))
    http://glamorousbarbie7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. You're so sweet! Thank you very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice blog! :)

    http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. loving all these looks! thaks for the inspiration and i'm glad we're following each other!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey there!

    Thanks for the visit! I'm following here too!

    :*
    http://diario-de-uma-consumista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. love your style. Just found your blog. Looking forward to reading more.
    Love your new follower dani, follow me back at www.huntinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nawww you're so so so sweet to post all these photos and thanking people, I was pretty surprised when I saw mine and felt super warmth from you, hehe, thank you hun :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such stylish people!

    x
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi!thnx for following me!I'll follow you back!nice pics!!cy
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. :) That was sweet of you.
    Sucks you forgot your camera though :(

    ReplyDelete
  37. thats really nice of you to showcase your fans. i just found your blog and im going to follow you! come check mine out sometime and maybe youll follow back. cant wait to see all your new posts!

    ReplyDelete