Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

A BEAUTIFUL FOREST


 Hello lovely people,
 Can you see the beautiful forest?? The beautiful forest print on my dress? This lovely dress is from SHEINSIDE. And the most awesome thing about this dress is you can wear it anyway u like girly, preppy, classy, casually, u ask it, u get it. I instantly fell in with this dress because of the print and i told myself I NEED IT. All thanx to SHEINSIDE, I got it. If you want see how other bloggers have styled this beautiful dress click HERE and also u can order it for yourself there. The best part is they have free shipping internationally. ENJOY PEOPLE. :)




I chose to wear this with a cardigan and a simple wedge slipper and i wore this to shopping with friends. I added the cardigan because my city has been little windy the past few days.

Dont forget to hype this look HERE. And pls let me know, what u think..

5 comments:

  1. I saw this on LOOKBOOK before coming here to "Stylescrap." That dress is wonderful. I even like the cardigan and the cute sandals. Cute hairstyle and face as well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/fashion-accessories-by-born-pretty-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the dress too. Fell in love with its print instantly. Bought it on Durbar Marg by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Dress¡
    Kisses

    http://floresparachic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing..Best Place to Shop Online for Ethnic Designer Clothing & Accessorieshttps://www.jignov.com/women/inner-wears/panties.html

    ReplyDelete