Saturday, September 15, 2012

SIMPLY NUDE

Hey!!!
This is a quick post where i'll not be blabbering much coz im very busy ryt now.. we are renovating and painting the house and i am really really busy... The things at my house is a mess ryt now i cant find belongings thnk god i am been able to use net which will be gone in 1-2 days temporarily till i re-paint my room and till my room is complete...I still am very confused coz i dont know wht should i do to my room my furnitures are white in color with touch of brown in it and wht color paint should i use wht should be added ans wht not.. i've been browsing the net but not satisfied... if u happen to know any interior blogs or very beautiful pics of rooms and pls fell free to let me know...
                                   Ok as i said i will not be blabering much so i am leaving u with the pics tht i took in the 1st day of my shopping spree....enjoy






                      Tht's all take care buhbie...
                                                               <3 -khusbu

5 comments:

  1. It will be nice if you'll go with wallpaper, Victorian design ( like the one in Posh) but in golden color.
    Hope this will help you.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/robesondesign?feature=watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnk you so much for the idea.. i am thinking wallpaper myself.. :)

      Delete
  2. Looooooooove your dress!!!!! So pretty :)
    You look beautiful dear :) Hope you had a great shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!
    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs..

    Instangram @pathyamorinha
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog my love! so cute, especially love the name!
    would you be so kind as to check out mine? would be an honour
    Its fashion damnit
    i'm also having a massive ebay sale of some of my old clothes to do a charity trip to india this summer, could you please check it out?
    thepelicanandme ebay listings
    thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete